Power of Attorney
Based in Grimsby, Paul Rudd Solicitors have extensive experience when it comes to dealing with lasting power of attorney.
Contact us today 01472 350881 or E-mail: email@example.com for more information.
Different types of Lasting Power of Attorney
There are two different types of Lasting Power of Attorney. One deals with property and finances, whilst the other deals with health and welfare.
Lasting Power of Attorney dealing with property and financial matters can make decisions for you and on your behalf about all financial matters, this can include things such as selling your home, dealing with any benefits, your bank accounts or investments and being be able to pay bills on your behalf.
Lasting Power of Attorney dealing with health and welfare aspects. This includes making decisions such as where you live, whether in care or otherwise, what you can eat and even the clothes you wear. This only comes in to effect when a person loses there mental capacity.
What is a lasting power of attorney
A lasting power of attorney is a legal document that lets you appoint one or more people (known as ‘attorneys’) to help you make decisions or to make decisions on your behalf.
This allows you more control over what happens to you if you have an accident or an illness and cannot make your own decisions and lack mental capacity.
Paul Rudd Solicitors Grimsby are highly experienced in dealing with:
- Conveyancing – the legal work that has to be done when buying or selling a property.
- Personal Injury Claims – following an accident at work, in the street or in a motor vehicle.
- Wills and Probate – the making of Wills to enable you to pass on your assets to whom you want and then the subsequent proving of the Will when you move on to greener pastures.
- Power of Attorney – A legal document that lets you appoint one or more people (known as ‘attorneys’) to help you make decisions or to make decisions on your
- Family Law – Covering all aspects of family work, particularly divorce and the financial consequences divorce, separational agreements, prenuptial agreements and all other non legal family aid matters
Meet Our Experts
Value for money Service
Are you buying or selling your property, write your will or managing an estate in probate? Are you looking into making a personal injury claim?
If you are buying or selling your property, writing a will or seeking compensation, we strive to give you the best possible service. Specialising in conveyancing and property law, we can help you with a range of legal services.
Our reputation has been built up over many years and we take the time and trouble to guide you on every step needed to achieve the result you want. Our extremely dedicated staff use the latest computer technology to make any work you may ask us to do is tailored to your own personal needs.
You can rely on our specialist knowledge and experience.
Our team of experts is here to help.
Contact us today on 01472 350881
Commited to your Project
Trusted by 1000s of Happy Clients
Thanks to Paul Rudd solicitors for great communication, patience and delivering a quality service for a competitive price. Would recommend and would also use again.