Meet Our Team
Based in Grimsby, Paul Rudd Solicitors have extensive experience when it comes to dealing with your legal requirements
Contact us today 01472 350881 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Jack is a qualified Solicitor dealing with a wide range of matters including commercial and residential conveyancing and also assists clients with Will Probate and Trust matters; he also makes applications or clients to the Court of Protection when needed and specialises in advising clients in relation to residential care home assessments and wherever possible limiting client’s potential contributions.
Family law solicitor
John Peaccock along with Sue Lacy joined the Paul Rudd Solicitors team in 2020. John has a wealth of experience as a family law solicitor and will deal with all aspects of family work, particularly divorce and the financial consequences of divorce, separational agreements, prenuptial agreements and all other non legal family aid matters.
Charted Legal Executive
Chartered Legal Executive, Sue Lacy joined the ever expanding team at Paul Rudd Solicitors in 2020. Sue has a wealth of experience and specialises in family law matters.
Paul Rudd Solicitors Grimsby are highly experienced in dealing with:
- Conveyancing – the legal work that has to be done when buying or selling a property.
- Personal Injury Claims – following an accident at work, in the street or in a motor vehicle.
- Wills and Probate – the making of Wills to enable you to pass on your assets to whom you want and then the subsequent proving of the Will when you move on to greener pastures.
- Power of Attorney – A legal document that lets you appoint one or more people (known as ‘attorneys’) to help you make decisions or to make decisions on your
- Family Law – Covering all aspects of family work, particularly divorce and the financial consequences divorce, separational agreements, prenuptial agreements and all other non legal family aid matters
Value for money Service
Are you buying or selling your property, write your will or managing an estate in probate? Are you looking into making a personal injury claim?
If you are buying or selling your property, writing a will or seeking compensation, we strive to give you the best possible service. Specialising in conveyancing and property law, we can help you with a range of legal services.
Our reputation has been built up over many years and we take the time and trouble to guide you on every step needed to achieve the result you want. Our extremely dedicated staff use the latest computer technology to make any work you may ask us to do is tailored to your own personal needs.
You can rely on our specialist knowledge and experience.
Our team of experts is here to help.
Contact us today on 01472 350881
Commited to your Project
Trusted by 1000s of Happy Clients
Thanks to Paul Rudd solicitors for great communication, patience and delivering a quality service for a competitive price. Would recommend and would also use again.